Sunday, March 7, 2010

MY PASSION - Babycar


That would be my car!!!!!




The reason why I love my car is because of the memories that i have had with her.



(babycar waiting for a paint job)

Heck there have been times that I have been without a car for a year because of modifications that I was doing to my car. Some people have asked me why I bother to go through all that trouble. I simply reply it’s because it’s my passion. My car is like my baby, the time and the effort I have put into modifying my car is unimaginable, the money that I have spent on it is astronomical for a person of my age. However when the car comes out exactly the way I want it; it feels as though I am in heaven. The long wait the hard work finally pays off and that’s what really matters to me as an individual

How I got myself into my car is beyond me. However if I had to explain it, it would be simple.

It’s because I have a few stories of my car….as cliché as it is, I call her Babycar

Being dumb
Just having gotten my license I was one hell of an idiotic driver. Always speeding and gambling my life away without a cause. This time around I was driving trough a tunnel accelerating all the way. When I exited the tunnel my speedometer states that I am doing 220kmh. Then a few seconds after looking at my meter I looked at the road and I realize I was at a corner. I lost control and smashed into the side of the road.I thought i was going to die. However I opened my door and there wasn’t even a scratch on me.Thank god.

Falling for the wrong girl
It was my first time chasing a girl who was two years my senior. The words “you are like an angel to me” actually came out of my mouth. Thinking about that scene in the past I do feel like giving myself a slap for being such an idiot. Regardless it was there and then I actually hated my car for a bit because it was the first time I got laughed at. When In my head at that time I thought I was being a romantic.

Broken Hearted
Lost in life broken hearted and not giving a care about the world I found myself sitting on the roof of my car. I was with babycar at the airport crying my heart out while watching the planes take off. I have never felt ever so peaceful before at that point in time. Sometimes just sitting there and staring into nothing and watching time pass by is the best thing you could ever do.

The one?
It was my 4th date with a girl and we were just talking about life. Then the topic got kind of heavy when she told me the last few dates I had with her was her best days of her life. I told her felt the same way, it was there and then I actually held her hand and we both looked at each other and we kissed. I still remember it as though it was yesterday….my first kiss with a girl and it was in Babycar.

Sexay~~~
The windows were fogging up, it was getting hot and steamy and sweat was dripping down my forehead and hers. My clothes were still on and so were hers. Finally I just couldn’t take it anymore I winded down the windows because the air conditioning in babycar broke down on my 5th date with that special girl when we were on the way to dinner.

HAHAHAHAHA what were you readers getting excited about : )


My babycar My Passion

I have come to realize that I love my car not just because it’s a car but it also has a ton of memories stored within its soul. Only to me babycar would mean so much, regardless to other people its just a 400 horse powered racing car hehehe.



click the link to watch the video people a must see!!
BABYCAR REVVING
Till then dear readers HAVE A LIL BIT OF FIZZZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment