Sunday, March 7, 2010

Friends


It’s always nice to know that you have friends. These people would always be there to cheer you up when you are down and at times even motivate you.

Lets face it everyone would have friends even the most hardened criminals would have them. Friends to me always start of as just normal people; it could be anyone really from the rich to the poor from fat to thin…..really anyone.

Normally they would start off probably as your work mate or even school mate. From there a bond would either be created or not. Not everyone would always succeed in becoming another person’s friend. Reason being is because sometimes two individuals might not just like each other as much. However if a bond is a created; these two individuals would most likely end up being friends. How a bond is created varies on each individual. Personally I have even had an enemy become a friend in the later years.



What is a friend?

In my own opinion there are many kinds of friends there are the ones that stick and the ones that are just there for the moment. Most of the time the friends which were there for the moment would have a valid reason for not being there anymore. Sometimes it could be because of different interests, work, marriage, studies and much more. Then there are the ones that stick, these are the friends that have been most likely with you since your childhood. These are friends which have been through everything with you the good and the bad. However take note sometimes its not how long these friends have been with you. It’s kind of complicated to explain but time doesn’t always play an important role when it comes to friendship.


I have had a friend which I knew since childhood. From then till now I probably could say that I have been his friend for nearly 15 years. However I have never went through anything with him. I never knew much about him nor did he know much about me, the only reason we were still friends was because we were in the same school and we played games with one another; other then that we never bothered about talking about anything else. Well its no surprise that his not my friend anymore since he stole from me.

Sometimes the oldest friend isnt't your best friend



I probably knew him for about only six months. Regardless I daresay he is possibly my best friend. Why I would say this is that I have gotten into trouble before and he bailed me out. There were also times when he even bothered to go through so much trouble to tutor me for my exams. Most importantly both of us talk to each other and try our best to help each other out.

Sometimes the newest friend could be your best friend.



In the end everyone probably has their own special story in life about their friendship with another person. No story would be exactly the same with another individual. However one thing still remains the same; that is everyone needs a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment